State Requirements for Social Distancing
We wanted to update our customers on the measures we will take upon our reopening on Friday, 5/1.
- Social Distancing for lines @ Box Office and Concession stand as well as seating in our auditoriums.
- Temperature scans/standard COVID 19 questions prior to purchasing tickets.
- Ushers in each auditorium to assist in seating to ensure 6 ft social distancing.
- Disinfection of seats, doors, door handles, counter tops and restrooms after each movie showing.
- Tape on interior and exterior flooring to ensure correct social distances when on line.
- Our Staff will be wearing masks and gloves and we encourage all our customers to wear a mask in return. We will be screening our staff to ensure anyone with symptoms will not be working. Our Concession stand will be operated with 6 feet of distance between our workers and your order will be placed on the table for you to pick up after payment.
- Please consider payment via credit/debit card instead of cash if you are able.
- On line ticket sales have been suspended. We will put that option back in place when conditions warrant. This is to protect anyone who purchases a ticket online and then has a temperature or other conditions when arriving to see their movie.
- *Families will be able to sit together with no more than six in the group.*
We thank you for being patient with us as we try to bring movies back to our community while obeying our State's requirements and helping to keep you and our staff safe. Our movie show times will be a bit different than you are used to, so please pay attention to show times on our website when it updates later this week.